We are not looking for another ordinary bug finder, we are looking for a new valuable member of our team who is way more than just a tester.
You will work (in the Polish time zone!) for one of our projects: TruckMap or Tentacle.
Our stack includes, first and foremost, React, Node.js, and sometimes TypeScript. We specialize in startups at their beginnings (MVP), which makes the job very diverse and challenging. We are focusing mostly on manual testing with the priority set on API, acceptance and end-to-end testing.
You must be quality-oriented and willing to act! At this point, you don’t have to be the absolute best and the most experienced, but this must be your goal.
- Required skills: min. 2 years of experience in web testing, experience at each stage of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), experience in Jira, SQL, GIT, experience in an Agile environment
- Nice to have: ISEB/ISTQB certificate, experience in automated testing (preferably Cypress), experience with TDD, BDD
- Perks and Benefits: +6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 900 PLN / quarter budget for health insurance and sports card, mentoring program, offices in Wrocław, Kielce and Szczecin, fully remote.
- B2B + paid days off
About the role - technical:
- Work closely with developers, SM, PO, client to assure high quality
- Execute test cases with high precision and detail, diligently checking each step and documenting differences
- Cooperation with developers and analysts in creating specifications for new functionalities
- Building test scenarios, test cases, user scenarios and bug reporting
Tools you’ll use:
- Slack, GSuite
- Jira, Miro and Figma
- Knowledge repository: Confluence and GitHub
- Apple MacBook Pro and... Nivona (best coffee machine ever!)
About the role - non technical:
- Detail-oriented and quality-centred approach to software development
- Great communication skills and partner-like relationships with clients
- Software testing in an Agile development process
- Promote the quality as a whole team’s responsibility
- Good self-organizational skills
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Have min. 2 years of experience in web testing
- Were working at each stage of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Are experienced in Jira, SQL, GIT
- Have experience in exploratory and usability tests
- Experience in preparing test specifications, test scenarios and documenting test results
- Have a problem solving way of thinking
- Feel responsible for quality of both product and process
- English level min B2 (writing and speaking)
Want to be proud of the code and product you co-create?Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
What's coming up next?
5-minutes organizational call
Soft-skills interview with HR and polish-based COO
We will talk about MasterBorn, our Team, your experience and history :)
Recruitment task (optional)
Complete a task so you can see a part of our work - live coding
Technical interview with Senior Specialist
A technical conversation to get to know your skills better and learn about the scope of duties
Feedback and quick decision
Decision and our feedback