We’re on the lookout for a Product Designer to join our outstanding Product Design team. Your main focus will be designing useful web apps in Figma.
You will have your own mentor (a supporting Product Designer) that can help you onboard better in our company and help upskill your design abilities.
You will work (in the Polish time zone!) for one of our U.S.-based clients.
- Required skills: at least 2 years of commercial experience in a similar position, great portfolio with the digital products (eg. websites, dashboards); understanding of UX rules; written and spoken English (at least C1) and Polish (C1);
- Nice to have: Building design systems, ability to conduct workshops with the client, experience in Webflow, preparing marketing assets (Dribbble shots, Facebook Ads); Teamwork mentality and Agile Mindset, ability to create illustrations, experience in creating prototypes, presenting your work to clients and walking them through the design process and advising them of the best solutions
- Perks and Benefits: +6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 1500 PLN / quarter for health insurance and sports, Mentoring Program, work on site in Wrocław, Kielce or Szczecin, hybrid or fully remote
- B2B or Umowa zlecenie + paid days off
About the role:
- Working with a project team and excellent designers (Meet your future Team!)
- Gathering specifications and the client’s requirements for the product
- Working with various projects in different industries (HealthTech, TransTech, FinTech, FoodTech, InfoSys etc.)
- Building clean and effective designs, based on detailed specifications
- Taking responsibility for the quality of your solutions
- Conducting workshops with top U.S. Founders and CEOs
Tools you’ll use:
- Figma, FigJam
- Slack, GSuite
- MacBook Pro
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Take responsibility and ownership of your project
- Have min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Have strong portfolio with Digital Products
- Have a great knowledge of design programs (we work in Figma, but PS, AI are always helpful)
- Know a lot about style guides and good UX practices
- Are experienced with creating user flow and story mapping
- Have knowledge of composition, contrast, hierarchy, and typography principles
- Know how to manage your time and schedules
- Fluency in English and Polish (C1+ level) to easily communicate with Team and clients
- Continuously develop yourself
- Are always happy to cooperate with your cool co-designers
Great to have:
- Understanding of what an MVP is and what to focus on when building it
- Experience to validate solutions
- Building design systems, ability to conduct workshops with the client,
- Experience in Webflow, preparing marketing assets (Dribbble shots, Facebook Ads);
- Teamwork mentality and Agile Mindset,
- Ability to create illustrations,
- Experience in creating prototypes, presenting your work to clients and walking them through the design process and advising them of the best solutions
First months in MasterBorn:
- 1st month: Onboarding, getting to know the team, getting to know our expectations, gathering knowledge about design practices at MasterBorn. Working in a project team with the PO and a buddy-designer. You will participate in the team meetings, status meetings with the client, and organizing work.
- 2nd month: In the next month, we will expect you to be able to independently carry out individual parts of a project and communicate with the client during meetings. Together with the PO, you will be responsible for creating a vision of the product, planning design work, as well as delivering it.
Meaningful projects, top-notch experts and value-driven workplaceSound good?
What's coming up next?
5-minutes organizational call
Soft-skills interview with HR and polish-based COO
We will talk about MasterBorn, our Team, your experience and history :)
Recruitment task (optional)
Complete a task so you can see a part of our work - live coding
Technical interview with Senior Specialist
A technical conversation to get to know your skills better and learn about the scope of duties
Feedback and quick decision
Decision and our feedback