Our team doesn't just consist of great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE who are excited to work together on remarkable products!
100% of our clients come from the high-end American IT market.
If you are well organized, proactive, and you really like working with people - join us! Your future team, a plant on your desk, and fragrant coffee are waiting for you!
- Perks and Benefits: +6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 1500 PLN / quarter for health insurance and sports, Mentoring Program, company events
- B2B/UZL: + paid days off
- Day-to-day office service - ensuring that our HQ in Wrocław is well taken care of & providing a high standard of guest service and company representation
- Cooperation with service providers, taking care of office supplies, mail, ordering and accepting couriers; coordinating the cleaning service
- Fulfillment of our MasterBorn purchases, orders and payments
- Monitoring office supplies and independently planning and coordinating purchases related to the operation of the office and the company - ensuring that we do not run out of paper in the printer, coffee, juice, and sweet delicacies in the kitchen
- Taking care of company documentation, i.e. making sure that we don't get lost in paperwork -ongoing recording and archiving of company documentation (invoices, contracts, correspondence, etc.)
- Preparation of administrative letters and other documents related to the operation of the office; close cooperation with the finance department to deliver invoices and documents
- Technical support for company meetings that take place 2-3 times a month, i.e. ensuring that the camera and speakers work and do not play pranks on us
- Occasional research for the Marketing, HR departments, and Management Board
- Other cool challenges and special missions - reservation of hotels and business trips for our colleagues from outside Wrocław; support in the organization of company events (e.g. purchase of gadgets)
- One year of experience in the same or similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft365 and Google Workspace
- Ability to use office equipment (we work on Macs)
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Empathy and a genuine desire to work with people :)
- Independent, reliable, meticulous, and responsible for entrusted tasks
- English language min. B2/C1
- Polish language C2
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of invoicing and document records
- Driving license cat. B
Meaningful projects, top-notch experts and value-driven workplaceSound good?
What's coming up next?
5-minutes organizational call
Soft-skills interview with HR and polish-based COO
We will talk about MasterBorn, our Team, your experience and history :)
Recruitment task (optional)
Complete a task so you can see a part of our work - live coding
Technical interview with Senior Specialist
A technical conversation to get to know your skills better and learn about the scope of duties
Feedback and quick decision
Decision and our feedback