Marketing & Event Specialist
Our team doesn't just consist of great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE who are excited to work together on remarkable products! 100% of our clients come from the high-end American IT market.
If you are well organized, proactive, and you really like working with people - join us! Your future team, a plant on your desk, and fragrant coffee are waiting for you!
- A Marketing & Event Specialist at MasterBorn will be responsible for running various projects and events aimed at generating HR and sales leads and strengthening our brand
- You will be involved in many marketing & EB activities (video creation, social media, SEO/ SEM campaigns) and events in collaboration with our Marketing and EB Team, Graphic Designers, and external copywriters
- You’ll be the owner of the company’s internal and external events (meetups, parties, CSR activities, conferences, etc.), so we’re looking for someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and truly likes to be right in the middle of things!
- We’re looking for a person with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in Marketing and running Events
- Has experience in running events independently (from the concept idea, budgeting, and project management to event coordination)
- Has facilitated several online events and webinars from scratch (incl. landing page, webinar platforms arrangement, participation in promotion and content creation, speaker briefings, and post-event analytics)
- It would be great if you had experience planning and commissioning videos from events, the company's promo movies, etc. (briefing agencies and editors). You have an eye for shots and can design stunning footage that moves a branding narrative forward. We don't expect you to make and edit videos but understand their purpose and are able to plan it creatively and effectively with external creators
- You should have a good understanding of how SEO and SEM work
- Have experience with social media and understand its business purpose
- Is creative and knows how to generate interesting and effective content which helps achieving our goals
- Has good English skills both written and spoken (B2 or above)
- Has very good Polish skills (min. C1)
- Should be a creative, goal-oriented positive New-Tech lover with strong project management skills
- We’re looking for a team-player with a strong business sense and desire to deep dive into IT. Someone who loves to ask questions, and wants to know “WHY” we’re doings things. Oh, and if you’re a fan of The Office, then we probably share the same vibes ;-)
Marketing & Event Specialist
Meaningful projects, top-notch experts and value-driven workplaceSound good?
What's coming up next?
5-minutes organizational call
Soft-skills interview with HR and polish-based COO
We will talk about MasterBorn, our Team, your experience and history :)
Recruitment task (optional)
Complete a task so you can see a part of our work - live coding
Technical interview with Senior Specialist
A technical conversation to get to know your skills better and learn about the scope of duties
Feedback and quick decision
Decision and our feedback